At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients team and well look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our clients digital vision and strategy to life.Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Working in project teams through agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle
- Leading team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Digital and Emerging Technology consulting market
- Providing broad technical and functional knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
Ideally, youll also have
- Bachelor's degree and10 or more years of related work experience
- Extensive experience within leadership role and responsibilities delivering projects in Supply Chain Management, with focus toward Supply Planning and Demand Management as a business domain.
- A good understanding ofValue Chain Synchronization and Supply Chain Re- Invention will be beneficial
- Hands-on knowledge of demand and supply planning using o9
- Experience with Advanced Planning tools like JDA, OM Partners, o9 and/or Kinaxis is required
- Experience with o9 with deep functional / domain expertise and hands on experiences in configurations, training, knowledge transfer, customer communications and documentations
- Led and managed minimum 2-3 full lifecycle o9 Supply Chain Planning implementations in large and complex environment
- Lead and participate in:
- Gather Business requirements
- Analyze and transform to application requirements
- Perform Fit-Gap Analysis
- Lead Functional Design approval process
- Strong interaction with development team to test and delivery the solution
- Assist customer during UAT
- Prepare and Review documentations
- Working experience with Onsite & Offshore delivery model environment is preferred
- Subject matter in the following Supply and Demand Planningarea:
- Inventory Planning
- Planning Horizons
- Modelling Supply Chain Constraints
- Flexibility and willingness to travel. Must have a valid drivers license
What we look for
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Masters degree in one of these areas preferred
- Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
Were interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
TSD-FY22 SCTECH-FY22What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build.EY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EYs Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com .