Come join our enthusiastic team at Club Pilates in Oakland ! We have immediate openings for Pilates Instructors who want to join this fast growing club and have various shifts and hours available. Days, evenings and weekend shifts are available.
Ideal candidates will have full apparatus certification (see detail below). We will also consider high caliber candidates who are actively pursuing certification for apprentice positions, and potential full time positions upon completion of full training and certification. Additionally, candidates can complete certification through the Club Pilates Teacher Training Program (see below). If you are an experienced Pilates Instructor, or early in your career we'd love to hear from you about joining our team!POSITION:
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio family. Both full- & part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you'll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, continuing education, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth and a supportive & fun environment! REQUIREMENTS:
- Full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Ability to teach group classes, especially reformers
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
About Club Pilates Highlands Ranch
- All positions offer very competitive base salaries and class bonuses; based on Experience & Performance.
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Club Pilates offers group (12) reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates or hone their expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established nation-wide brand committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 28 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of client's needs - from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Please contact to set up interview.