The Assistant Teacher will support the Lead Teacher to implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Help facilitate classroom activities
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times