· Lab Technician
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Microchemistry or related field
· Prefer 6 months experience working in a lab running analytical instrumentation but not required
· Running AA (Atomic Absorption), FIA (Flow Injection Analyzers), and ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass-Spectrometry), Chromatography
· pH testing and organic matter testing
· Solution and standard preparation
· Ammonia and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN) testing
· Running Distillations
· Handling all laboratory chemicals
· Water testing of various water samples from clients
· Running Buchi Instrumentation (Kjeldahl Instrumentation)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.