Veolia is the world's leading environmental services company with ~179,000 employees globally and a 160-year history. We help our customers address their environmental and sustainability challenges in energy, water and waste. That means improving our clients' energy efficiency, better managing their water and wastewater, and recovering resources from their wastes. We do this in a safe, cost-effective and innovative manner for cities, governments, campuses, businesses, and industries.Job Description
The primary purpose of this role is to sell, plan, execute, and finalize Light Industrial Services projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Field Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge of relevant Oil & Gas Supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of Dewatering, High-Pressure and Sandblasting activities including Bundle Blasters, IBC and TLC
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work;
- Knowledge of Federal and Local environmental regulations as well as Veolia policies and procedures
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50+% of the Time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand, resolve/address issues strategically;
- Strong customer management, leadership, and supervisory skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.