Instructional Designer & Content DeveloperAbout the Team
If your professional passion is creating a high-performance work environment where employees can build the skills needed to fuel business success, joining the Talent Experience Team may be a good fit for you. As the world looks to the company for the next generation of human capital technology solutions, our colleagues look to us to create a special culture that enables our employees to thrive and grow while putting their professional passions to work every day. A key member of a high-impact team, we are looking for someone who wakes up every day excited to deliver impactful experiences for our employees in support of growth and development.About the Role
As an Instructional Designer & Content Developer, you will develop learning materials to help our employees build skills across the organization. As we create the future of learning, we are constantly aligning with our business partners to identify the skill needs of our organization and key gaps we can address. This role works with our portfolio managers to address those skill needs through a variety of learning formats including e-learning, instructor-led training (ILT), facilitated peer learning, and assets such as videos. Do you enjoy getting creative and finding new ways to help our Workmates learn skills that drive business outcomes? If so, this may be the high impact role you're looking for!Responsibilities: Focus areas of this position will include:
Requirements: About You
- Instructional Design - Design and develop both instructor-led training and on-demand e-learning across a variety of topics ranging from Core Skills (e.g., adaptability, candid communication) and talent enablement (e.g., career conversations).
- Content Development - Build a variety of assets to support our learning programs including videos, quick-cards, instructor materials, and others.
- Collaboration - Work well with partners responsible for course/program outcomes including understanding their objectives and needs, co-creating designs, asking for and implementing feedback, and iterating as needed.
- Project Management - Collaborate with partners to build project plans, align to timelines and milestones, and determine whether courses are meeting identified objectives and key results.
- 3+ years directly related experience in the following fields: learning and development, content development, graphic design.
- Experience in learning and development required.
- We believe you will possess interests and experiences in these areas:
- Instructional Design - Stay ahead of the latest trends in instructional design and learning across both e-learning and instructor-led training (ILT); help program owners and designers to implement these standards.
- Content Development - Familiarity with key development platforms including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite required; knowledge of video design/editing, graphic design, and Articulate Rise platform preferred.
- Collaboration - Cultivate collaborative relationships with a diverse group of partners representing different experiences, backgrounds, and organizations.
- Results-Orientation - Deliver committed results in a fast-paced, high-quality environment; manage your own time and deliverables according to project schedules.
- Adaptability - Shift gears comfortably as business needs evolve. Proactively seek out feedback and opportunities for improvement, and adapt deliverables in response.