Ipsos is the world's third largest market research company, present in 89 countries and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Ipsos Public Affairs conducts strategic research in partnership with clients from government, public, corporate, and not-for-profit sectors. We understand and manage issues, advance reputations, determine and pinpoint shifts in attitude and opinion, enhance communications, and evaluate policy. We provide clients with advice that goes beyond reporting on data, based on a concrete understanding of the issues and their context. We currently have an immediate need in Atlanta, GA (remote) for a Vice President, Government Services Agency on our Public Affairs team.
You will be responsible for supporting and developing work within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You will play a key role leading business development and research programs, data analysis and advisory work on major patient experience and public health research for long-standing, high-profile Ipsos clients. You will lead Ipsos thought leadership, business development, and project execution on health services research projects.Primary responsibilities include
Required Skills:Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Leading development and expansion of survey research with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Overseeing teams involved in implementing surveys and other research projects
- Designing research studies and writing proposals
- Writing reports and manuscripts for public release based on Ipsos studies
- Developing survey instruments measuring the experience of patients with different aspects of medical care
- Conducting analysis of data from multiple sources, primarily surveys but also potentially claims data or administrative data
- Managing client relationships
- Responding to ad hoc client analytic requests
- Helping engage potential clients and prepare Ipsos for new business opportunities
- Contributing to Ipsos thought leadership on health topics
Ipsos' Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- A minimum of 8 years working with or for the CDC in a leadership or executive position
- A minimum masters degree in a health services field, public health, health management, or public policy and 8 or more years of experience in directing multiple concurrent research projects of high technical and management complexity, PhD preferred
- Evidenced experience of business development in the federal sector
- Ability to provide deep dive analyses of the data to provide thoughtful and actionable analyses
- Ability to communicate with and present to top management with regards to interpreted data, field questions and provide responses
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- In order to comply with requirements from the U.S. Government, the successful candidate must be a U.S. citizen
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee's individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos' diverse employees who compile and analyze this data-they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.