SEEKING COMMERCIAL ROOFING PROJECT MANAGERGPAC: #1 Commercial Roofing Recruiting Firm in the Nation: WORK FOR A LEADING CONTRACTOR
I am working with a well-respected, firmly established Commercial Roofing Contractor seeking an experienced Roofing Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a strong, quickly growing team of dedicated professionals.
I am looking for an entrepreneurial manager in the Commercial Roofing Industry ready to lead a motivated team. Commercial Roofing Project Manager Experience Required.
If you have the right background and are self-motivated, I would love to speak with you about this position in more detail.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote company services to General Contractors and property managers
- Manage day-to-day operations overseeing projects exceeding $350K
- Provide leadership to project teams
- Be a hands-on and reliable supervisor
- 5+ years of experience as an Project Manager in Commercial Roofing
- Ability to understand and present products and services
- On-Center or compatible software proficiency
- Must have the ability to utilize technology to enhance client service
If you have a desire to work in the Commercial Roofing Industry, and you have a solid work ethic and a team-player mindset, this would be the perfectposition for you.
Other company advantages include:
Now is the time to apply! Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Strong Family Atmosphere
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Work Hard/Play Hard Environment
- Strong Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Vehicle Reimbursement/Gas Card
- Health Benefits
- Salary: $65K-$150K
This company has access to some of the most fascinating projects in the world of Commercial Roofing throughout their market. If you have any interest in joining the team, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL search inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL. Call/Text: (605) 705-3248.I am actively recruiting for this position Nationwide! If you have any interest in this position in Any location, please contact me for a CONFIDENTIAL informative interview!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.