As an Assistant Director at The Learning Experience you will influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. As a leader you will create a positive influence and inspire teachers to bring to life our industry leading LEAP Curriculum. You will create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
In this position, you will be serving as an assistant to the Center Director in all areas of program execution, with emphasis on curriculum implementation, staff support, development and coaching, health and safety.
If the following describes you, we would love to connect with you:
- Passionate about Early Childhood Education
- Proven interpersonal skill with ability to influence and inspire others
- Creative, energetic, quick learner and have a positive mindset
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills, well organized and detail oriented
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations, and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget
- Leads tour with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress
- Execution of our Show and Tell
- Executes "parent pleasers"
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Bachelor's degree in ECE or related field highly preferred. EEC Director II certification Required
- Two or more years experience as a Program Coordinator/ Assistant Director highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required
- Must have professional teaching experience with infants to preschool children
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.