As the industry leader in water technology, were growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the worlds most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join its industry leading sales team. Youll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. With a consultative sales approach, youll build relationships with existing customers by understanding their key business drivers and executing system assurance programs. With strong account leadership, youll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
Whats in it For You
* You will join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
* Receive a company vehicle and cell phone
* Opportunity for a long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
* Access to the industrys most innovative training programs
* Support from a dedicated technical service team
* Culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
* Feel proud each day to work for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
* Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately
* Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
* Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
* Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
* Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
* This position is based in Lewiston, ID
* Targeted accounts are within the Paper industries
* 10% overnight travel required
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides several exceptional technical training programs to ensure youre prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at Nalco Water Headquarters in Naperville, IL; travel arranged and paid for by Nalco Water. Based on your skill level, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
* Bachelor's degree
* Three years of technical sales or field sales support experience
* Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
* Bachelors degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
* Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
* Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems OR paper machine operations, wet end chemistry, pulp mill operations
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here (https://jobs.ecolab.com/working-here/) to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application proces s, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.