KenCrest - A Premier Employer
Do you have a special skill and passion for supporting people?
Do you believe that we are better together by including everyone?
Join the KenCrest team to fulfill your "WHY" and enjoy a generous benefits package! We offer eligible employees:
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.
As an Associate Teacher in one of KenCrest's seven Star 4 Early Childhood Programs, you will provide high-quality early care and education for preschool children. You will implement daily routines and lesson plans, as well as provide safe supervision and transitions throughout the school day within the school environment. You will take daily observations of children, lead small groups, and communicate effectively with parents and co-workers. You will complete paperwork as required for reporting purposes.Our Star 4 Early Childhood Programs Offer:
What You Will Bring to KenCrest:
- Newly renovated facilities
- Fully stocked classrooms
- Supportive work environment
- High Scope Curriculum and Trauma Smart Training and implementation
- Ten-month work schedule with possible summer hours
- Hourly rate from $12.50 to $15.00 per hour plus comprehensive benefits package
- Child Development Associate (CDA) certification; or
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred); or
- 30 credits (including 12 Early Childhood Education credits)
- Spanish speaking and writing skills a plus
#Early Head Start
We are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with KenCrest, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
KenCrest is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.