Under moderate supervision, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Engineering community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards and meets customer expectations.
- Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, directs and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifies resource needs, performs quality reviews; and escalates functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of basic complexity.
- Manages one or more medium to large-sized, basic to moderately complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- Minimum one (1) year Project Management experience
- Minimum two (2) years Engineering work experience
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to oversee and manage cross-functional and medium to large size projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Understanding and ability to manage program and project budgets
- Ability to implement program and project plans, monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Understanding of multiple project management disciplines
#LI-AK KEN303 300521 300521BR