What We'll Bring:
&bull A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
&bull Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
&bull Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
&bull A team with dynamic blend of experiences that prides itself on ability to create and execute business strategy and to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- A understanding of the "business question"- the ability to uncover customers' unique problems and work collaboratively to develop and implement solutions leveraging TransUnion's capabilities
- Business maturity, and strong leadership and listening skills with the ability to analyze input from customers, partners, TransUnion associates, market and environmental trends, to identify and clearly articulate needs and opportunities for growth
- Experience working in a matrixed environment preferred, collaborating across teams and functions
- Ability to effectively develop relationships, engage, advise, and persuasively communicate with P&L and risk heads in face-to-face scenarios demonstrating real-time insight, flexibility and sound judgment
- Strong analytical and insight-driven problem-solving skills with the ability to pursue consultative client engagements to drive business growth.
- Program management, with the ability to own development of business pipeline and effectively coordinate internal resources and teams to maximize business conversion
- Independence, initiative, business acumen, and excellent verbal, story-telling written communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working with senior-level managers and executives both internally and externally
- Positive "can do" self-starter attitude
- Sound working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint with exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time and perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, economics (or relevant work experience)
- MBA from a top-tier university highly desired (but not required)
- 6-10 years professional experience in business development, product development, sales, or consulting
- Prior experience in Audio and Audio advertising
- Experience with sales management tools, such as salesforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Director, Strategic Planning