Lincoln Tech's Melrose Park, IL campus is looking for a Medical Assistantto share their expertise with our students as instructors.
Lincoln Tech has transitioned experienced professionals with no teaching background into successful educators. We will provide you with ongoing training and the tools needed to conduct our curriculum. Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives! Responsibilities
- Encourage and train students in Medical Assisting
- Teach Lincoln Tech's established curricula
- Demonstrate Medical Assistingexpertise in our fully equipped facility
- Instruct students about safety
- Evaluate student performance
- Maintain a focused and engaging learning environment
- Report to the Medical Assistant Supervisor
Requirements: Skills & Experience
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- 4+ years practicing as aMedical Assistant in a healthcare setting or 5+years education and field experience as a Medical Assistantcombined
- RMA (Registered Medical Assistant or CMA)
- Teaching experience a plus
- Health, Welfare and Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support and Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.