US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Clinical Statistician II - A" for a 11 months contract position with a client in Santa Clara CA OR Sylmar CA OR Des Plaines IL
Job Poster: Nancy Chauhan
This position is for a Clinical Statistician or Clinical Scientist, the role will include extensive data analysis on varied real-world data sources; the role may include extensive preparation of conference presentations and scientific manuscripts. Looking for a candidate with Ph.D. or Master's in biomedical engineering, health/biomedical sciences, epidemiology, statistics or related field preferred.
Must know R and/or SAS.
Locations will be in ONE of this: Santa Clara, CA or Sylmar, CA.
This position is for a Clinical Statistician or Clinical Scientist, the role will include extensive data analysis on varied real-world data sources; the role may include preparation of conference presentations and scientific manuscripts. Looking for a candidate with Ph.D. or Master's in biomedical engineering, health/biomedical science
WHAT YOU'LL DO• Complete projects related to client's medical devices
• Design and execute clinically-relevant data analyses
• Apply appropriate statistical tools and assist in interpretation of results
• Prepare conference presentations and scientific manuscripts
• Work with varied data types, including clinical study data, electronic health records, remote device monitoring data, and insurance claims data
• Become a domain expert in data science and clinical landscape
• Present to internal and external stakeholders with varied backgrounds
• Maintain a scientific, analytical mindset on projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU'LL BRING
• Ph.D. with 0+ years of experience or M.S. degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Ph.D. in biomedical engineering, health/biomedical sciences, epidemiology, statistics or related field preferred.
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Strong knowledge of statistical methods
• Excellent written skills, with proven ability to prepare scientific manuscripts
• Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to speak with experts in the field
• Experience with analytical software tools such as R, SAS, MATLAB, Python
• Ability to come up with innovative data analysis and presentation strategies
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to initiate and maintain schedule for projects and milestones
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
"U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Nancy Chauhan at firstname.lastname@example.org