What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, strategic planning, corporate development, program management, and/or business operations
- Demonstrated expertise in operational strategy and processes with proven results
- Expertise in media, marketing, technology, data as a service, or similar industry
- Ability to deliver quantifiable efficiencies and performance optimization across multiple teams
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and business acumen
- Experience developing presentations, creating business cases, running strategic consulting engagements, creating and executing new processes, performing financial analysis, and communicating updates to senior leadership
Impact You'll Make:
- Deep passion and skills in critical thinking and problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to effect change within a large matrix org
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate business impact of projects/programs to broader organization to successfully navigate and drive change
- Ability to manage a project team
- Proven track record for managing and completing projects on time and as expected with strategic rationale and necessary program rollout
- Driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking
- Passion and desire for continuous improvement
The role in Strategy & Planning is a crucial role within the evolving Marketing Solutions organization to drive organizational scale and effectiveness. This role is responsible for working with core stakeholders in various U.S. Markets verticals and other leaders in Marketing Solutions as an internal consultant to design, implement, and measure the results of key strategic programs, while ensuring internal alignment with the broader TransUnion teams and strategies.
- Liaise with cross functional teams across Operations, GTM, Product, Analytics, Revenue Management, etc. to manage strategic projects that drive growth/scale, operational effectiveness, and organizational change
- Design and plan effective projects for Marketing Solutions impacting the organization in 6-12 and 12+ months
- Supporting ongoing improvements in the developed operating plan with new and streamlined processes and increased documentation across Marketing Solutions and relevant U.S. Markets Verticals to ensure operational excellence
- Create, deploy, and measure programs around organizational design, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and delivery process development based on best practices and existing team dynamics
- Collaborate with the rest of the TU matrix organization (Finance, Membership, other U.S. Markets Verticals, Global Technology, Information Security, Analytics, Data Strategy, Marketing, Content Acquisition, TU Integrations teams) and streamline processes and integrations for Marketing Solutions
- Identify, develop, and manage process improvements projects; including any M&A integrations needs for the team
- Lead business planning, goal-setting, measurement framework, and communication plans for assigned projects
- Leverage key media/marketing technology expertise to drive growth for Marketing Solutions organization and lead the TU associates through the transition across people, process, and technology
- Build relationships and trust across the TU organization to gather best practices, discover areas of improvement for Marketing Solutions and the rest of the matrix, increase visibility for the rest of the organization for Marketing Solutions, and drive productive change
- Support strategy and planning activities including corporate reporting, annual planning processes, monthly executive briefs/status/comms, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Advisor, Business Operations