The Lab Tech II for Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) receives and processes specimens, performs clerical checks and support functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Lab Tech II will be responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and will participate in laboratory projects and educational activities. Additional responsibilities include establishing working relationships with laboratory personnel, external customers and performing phlebotomy.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of safety and infection control and have strong verbal, written, communication and computer-software application skills. The ideal candidate must have Phlebotomy skills for all age groups and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Lab
- Shift/Schedule - 7 on 7 off night shift 2100 to Thursday thru Wednesday- Location - Waco, TX
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required