The Statistical Programmer II provides technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, and works with
minimal supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of
clinical study data. In addition, the Statistical Programmer II may fill the Statistical Programming Lead role
(or part of that role) on small, non-complex projects.
Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international
regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and
Knowledge and Experience:
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Good communication skills.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.