The Reporting Analyst will assist in managing the interpretation and analytics reporting, providing data to Insights Analyst who will be working with clients to provide insights & performance.
The Analyst will perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, execute end-to-end measurement projects, and work with the Insights Analyst who will ultimately create actionable recommendations to the business.
Data-Driven Best Practices, Recommendations, & Guidance, and Drive Future Actions with the clients are just a few of the many impactful deliverables
Assist in process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available
· BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering, computer science)
· 1-3 years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones
· Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests
· Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datorama)
· Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation and statistical concepts
· Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively and be a self-starter
· Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations
· Ability to speak to technical topics and metrics in an understandable manner
· Experience with relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product, and Engineering
· High Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Master's degree a plus
· 3+ years' experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics, and reporting within an advertising agency/consulting
· Experience with online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies (Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)‘'
· Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platform
· Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction