Job DescriptionJob description
The Primrose School at Moorefield Station in Ashburn, VA is currently accepting applications for lead teachers in the following classrooms:
Infants - 6 weeks - 16 months
Full Time positions are available. Must be flexible with scheduled work hours to accommodate the needs of the children. Our facility is open 7:00 AM -6:00 PM.Prior experience in a licensed Child Care or Preschool infant classroom is required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Provides full supervision of children and maintains ratios at all times.
- Ability to respond to individual students' learning, physical and emotional needs.
- Maintains a safe, clean and healthy environment and follows Company and state licensing standards.
- Ensures that hazardous objects are out of reach of children.
- Communicates with children in child friendly tones and on their level.
- Manages classroom behavior by providing established rules and limits.
- Initiates and models positive interactions in the classroom and on the playground.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to continually learn, improve skills and adopt new ideas in education.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees (over 30 hours) including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Paid Life Insurance.
- Quarterly Bonus (performance based)
- Christmas Bonus
- Paid School Holidays (7)
- Paid Snow Days and delayed openings
- Paid Vacation
- Paid monthly trainings and professional development
- Paid Certifications (including CPR/1st Aid)
- Primrose branded shirts provided