TBS is seeking a Teaching Assistants for our early childhood programs. Teaching Assistants support the teacher in the facilitation of daily activities and curriculum activities. They also collaborate as a member of the teaching team and contributes to creating a safe, positive, nurturing and engaging environment.
- Greets children and parents or guardians in an enthusiastic manner.
- Participates in preparing for and cleaning up from classroom activities and projects.
- Helps maintain a clean environment.
- Interacts with children during indoor/outdoor activities and assists the group leader/teacher in maintaining an appropriate climate in the classroom.
- Assists in the development and implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum for individual children and overall group.
- Supervises children and encourages positive behaviors and actions.
- Attends to the individual needs of children in classroom environment, including hygiene and personal care activities, as needed.
- Maintains positive, professional relationships with parents/guardians, children and fellow staff.
- Participates in required training programs, conferences, courses or other aspects of professional growth.
- Serves as a mandated reporter and reports any suspicion of child abuse or neglect to the Directors for follow through.
Full Time Hours are available working with our Preschool, PreK and JrK classes with shifts between 8:15am-5pm daily. Our benefits include: 12 paid holidays, significant professional development, 50% childcare discount, 401K access, and paid breaks. Full time employees are also offered medical and dental insurance, optional vision care and Aflac, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off that increases with longevity.
Put your love of children and your creativity to good use! Join our fun, welcoming team at Tobin.
Powered by JazzHR