UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Health Analytic Consultant
provides consistent, effective, high-quality support to customer relationship owners as a critical enabler that positions UnitedHealth Group as a trusted advisor to its customers.
If you are located in AZ, CA, CO, TX, or WA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- This position typically supports moderate to extreme complexity customers within multiple geographic areas
- Analyzing and interpreting various forms of utilization and healthcare data to identify potential areas for medical cost improvements via products, services and other market trends including ROI projections
- Participating in customer meetings as subject matter expert to present findings and recommendations to customers
- Present to clients (in-person or virtually) in a dynamic and engaging team environment
- Creating a clear, compelling assessment of root causes and actionable/non-actionable contributing factors
- Quantifying value generated by historically implemented solutions
- Negotiating complex situations and sensitive situations with a win-win attitude
- Communicates information openly and in an articulate and professional manner
- Serves as a trusted advisor to internal and external customers on healthcare cost and quality topics
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis, interpretation, synthesis and presentation for conveying results and recommendations to internal/external customers
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable of healthcare cost and quality topics
- Knowledgeable and able to speak to emerging healthcare industry trends
- Able to travel up to 35% of the time
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:
The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $87,900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Hlthcare Econ Cnslt, Healthcare Ops, Healthcare Economicsm, Healthcare Econ & Analytics, TX, Texas, AZ, Arizona, CO, Colorado, California, CA, Seattle Washington, WA, WFH, work from home, work at home, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting, remote