UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Are you ready for your next challenge? Discover it here at UnitedHealthcare (UHC) and help us reinvent the health system. As one of the largest managed care organizations in the United States, you'll be working in a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale. When you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
As a Clinical Pharmacist you will perform live telephonic outreach to UHC Medicare members to improve health quality outcomes (i.e. medication adherence, appropriate drug utilization). This is your opportunity to join a pharmacy team with a focus on clinical and business collaboration. You will find an incredible team culture that provides opportunities to learn and evolve every day.
If you are located in Downers Grove, IL , you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform telephonic outreach to improve health quality outcomes
- Optimize pharmacy therapy through additional telephonic engagement with providers and pharmacies
- Oversee pharmacy projects from inception to completion
- Provide responses to drug information requests
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide others
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure in state of IL
- 3+ years of experience working as a clinical pharmacist
- Patient consultation experience
- Ability to navigate MS Office and Windows-based environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Pharm D
- Retail and/or mail order pharmacy experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work. (sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Registered Pharmacist, PharmD, Medicare, STARS, Chicago, Illinois, Spanish, MTM, IL, LA, TN, MO, Medication Adherence, Downers Grove, IL, Illinois, Work From Home, WFH, Work At Home, WAH