12 Month Program Manager within IS PMO
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Walker
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Major Academic Healthcare IT PMO consulting opportunity - Looking for local candidates first, open to travel 25% / 75% remote options over 12 months with options to extend.Why join us?
Healthcare IT PMO consulting opportunity to either pursue as a consultant or Contract to Hire consultant. Long term project that will last 1-2+ years. Onsite required - 75% remote options.Job Details
12 Month Contract
Local candidates preferred but willing to looking at Hybrid 25% travel consulting - mainly remote.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate leadership in various situations
- Translate strategies/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables
- Deliver on strategic alignment of this project to achieve overarching business objectives for the enterprise
- Facilitates collaboration between project sponsor, project team members, business, and clinical stakeholders
- Responsible for driving technology project day-to-day operation activities along with project status reporting
- Senior-level project management experience with business-critical strategic projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close
- Apply PM best practices and rigor across all project deliverables and with the business units while promoting the PMO standards for project management.
- Provide leadership in the requirements gathering process (both business requirements and technical requirements)
- Facilitate the technical design and build process with multiple partners, while ensuring business outcomes of the project are met
- Ensure proper testing and acceptance of any solution with internal, business, and/or clinical partners, as appropriate
- Proactively identify, manage, and address change management
- 3 - 5-year experience managing Technology Programs and the resources (PMs) that lead them.
- 12+ years of healthcare IT project management experience
- Must have a solid project management background in a hospital or health system IT environment
- Experience with healthcare referral management projects a significant plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision, build relationships and obtain buy-in
- Experience with budgeting including general accounting knowledge of Capital versus Operating expenses
- Management of RAID logs including bringing issues and other escalations to agreeable resolutions for all stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong documentation/artifacts management skills
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget and scope
- Demonstrated experience with executive level communications: create and present materials
- Ability to execute in a remote workforce environment; develop relationships and achieve desired outcomes with a remote workforce
PMP preferred, but extensive relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of PMP
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.