Legal Business Project Analyst
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting
our client's needs and tailoring innovative
healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Because our Bedford, MA office is closed for the time being due to the pandemic, you will work from home until the office reopens. Once the office reopens, you will work in the Bedford, MA office each day. JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for leading efforts to ensure that all regulatory compliance filings applicable to MultiPlan (for both MultiPlan and in support of MultiPlan's clients) meet the established regulatory requirements, and are filed accurately and on time. This position will act as Business Analyst, as well as Project Manager. As a Business Analyst, this position will work with members of assigned MultiPlan business units to facilitate the documentation of business requirements related to regulatory filings. For purposes of Project Management, this position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating efforts of multidisciplinary teams within MultiPlan, as well as with the regulatory compliance departments of MultiPlan's clients, when applicable. JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Actively manage all regulatory filings (for both MultiPlan and in support of MultiPlan's clients) to ensure regulatory filings are accurate and timely.
2. Maintain primary responsibility for initiating, planning, and closing all regulatory compliance filing activities, including development of project plan and timetable with identified roles and responsibilities for each task.
3. Develop work plan for each regulatory filing and prepare executive summary for management review.
4. Monitor project plan deliverables required to meet the regulatory filing requirements. Track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions.
5. Provide routine project plan status reports for management review, including identifying projects at risk of missing deadlines.
6. Manage relationships with customers, project teams, and any/all levels of management.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. JOB SCOPE:
This individual works under supervision and with a moderate amount of discretion to make decisions that affect the day-to-day operations within the Company. The incumbent follows established procedures and uses knowledge of the Company's general business principles to complete job responsibilities. More complex issues are referred to higher levels. Work requires basing decisions on sound logic and rationale; advancing problems or issues toward resolution when encountering ambiguity or uncertainty; choosing the best alternative based on consideration of pros, cons, tradeoffs, timing and available resources; making timely suggestions for decisions on problems and issues requiring immediate attention.Job Requirements:REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of Healthcare industry preferred
* At least 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst in healthcare industry preferred
* Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
* Analytic, interpersonal, prioritization, multi-tasking, initiating, communication, planning and technical skills
* Ability to use software and peripherals related to performance of job responsibilities (Confluence/Jira preferred)
* Ability to facilitate teams and client relationships to satisfy needs and identify improvements
* Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management
* Ability to demonstrate commitment to excellent customer service and follow through
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects including continuous evaluation and re-ordering of priorities for self and staff as business needs dictate
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers
* Ability to be flexible and creative in problem solving and identifying process improvements
* Ability to anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mind-setBENEFITS
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
EEO STATEMENT MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here