It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You'll Do
As a Shipping Assistant, you'll be part of our Shipping team located in Holliston, MA. You'll get to:
- Participate in Corporate Total Quality Management programs and initiatives.
- Perform responsibilities to meet requirements of internal and external customers.
- Perform job responsibilities with attention to quality and continuous improvement.
- Bring defective material to attention of supervisor.
- Assist in producing an outstanding product.
Who you are
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality-at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- SAP experience with Shipping Logistics.
- Hight School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Minimum 2 years Shipping Administration experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Office required.
What You'll Receive
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefit plan
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k). Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic
Due to the U.S. federal government issued Executive Order mandating COVID-19 vaccination for federal contractors and subcontractors, Stanley Black and Decker is required to make any offer of employment contingent on the new hire providing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine). Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an accommodation or exemption from the vaccine requirement.