Montauk Child Care Learning Center is looking for Lead Teachers in our Infant and School age classrooms.Lead Teacher...
Individual MUST have a CDA/ Associates/Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education to be a Lead Teacher.
Year-round Position. Immediate Start
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm / Paid Vacation/Sick Time/Holidays
MUST have previous experience working with children in a daycare setting.
Must be a Team Player and have a passion for teaching young children.General Duties:
Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans based on the curriculum and learning goals - Daily planning and execution of all classroom and outdoor activities
- Responsible for the welfare, health and safety of the children in assigned group
- Supervision of children at all times
- Meal time activities of group, including eating with children
- Responsible for daily attendance records, menus, lunch/nap
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized classroom
- Providing the children with teacher-made activities
- Encouraging creative and constructive use of materials in classroom
- Maintain a client focused attitude at all times
- Uphold Center quality standards
- Follow all safety and health rules - Keep the environment safe, clean and attractive.
- Assist school age children with remote learning
COVID-19 Vaccination Required.
More detailed duties will be described at the time of interview