Join Genesis Tennis Today! Tennis Professional Advancement and Opportunities for YOU!
Be Part of a Tennis Team of one of the top 6 Tennis Companies in the USA. Join Genesis Tennis Today and Grow the Game!
Genesis Health Clubs- Fort Collins
Genesis Health Clubs, is seeking a high energy, hardworking, ambitious, great personality, and passionate FULL TIME TENNIS PROFESSIONAL who is ready to lead in a dynamic tennis environment. Genesis Health Clubs 56 health clubs of which there are 15 with tennis, with a total of 138 tennis courts (indoor/outdoor), over 89 tennis professionals, who deliver diverse and exciting tennis programming that impacts a very large tennis / health-wellness audience. Each club has state of the art fitness, health and wellness - evidenced by over 60 group fitness activities and the best in training equipment. Genesis Tennis is currently recognized in the industry at one of the top 4 Tennis Companies in the US. Please review our website www.genesishealthclubs.com to take a look at our brand and story.
Under the direction of the National Tennis Director, the main focus is to GROW TENNIS- by growing the professional team in # of pros, bettering each professional, and delivering high energy programming. The Tennis Director administers the policies, procedures and programs of the Clubs relating to Tennis. As a full time tennis professional you will have the opportunity to grow and impact a large health seeking tennis community. Genesis Health Clubs, is looking for Full Time Tennis Professionals that are passionate, hardworking, and have a great personality / attitude and who want to make a difference. If you like to work in a progressive, push yourself, and success driven environment then Genesis Health Clubs is your place. Location opportunities include: Wichita, KS, Salina, KS, Topeka,KS, Overland Park,KS, Kansas City,KS, Lawrence,KS, and St. Joseph, MO, Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE,Manhattan, KS, Fort Collins, CO and DesMoines, Iowa.
The Full Time Tennis Professional will be responsible for all duties associated with on court teaching, off court responsibilities and promotion of tennis. Genesis Health Clubs offers great opportunities for advancement and professional success. If you are not ready to be challenged, grow and be successful - please do not proceed further with this opportunity.
The general roles and responsibilities of the Full Time Tennis Professional
• Being a passionate and inspirational ambassador and advocate for Tennis to all ages and levels. • To deliver and maintain an hourly average on court of 35 hours per week. These hours will be assigned and self generated. •Research and learn the programming features and on courts tools to deliver this high energy fun program.
• Provide private and group lessons to all ages and levels.
• Responsible for the financial accountability of the programs and privates you teach.• Responsible for the court playing environment from a safety and cleanliness experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
• College degree strongly preferred.
• 1-5 or more of tennis teaching experience.
• USPTA and/or PTR Certified - commitment to be certified.
• Level of Play 4.0 or higher
· Must be ambitious, passionate about people, coachable, and a contagious positive attitude.
• Positive, engaging, honest, respectful, dedicated, and caring, with a sincere desire to provide a high level of personalized service. All the things you would expect in a successful professional.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. High professional skills.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
· Full Time - Hourly commission. · Health & Pension & Vacation benefits. · Employee Relationship / At Will Employer· Opportunity to work in a progressive / dynamic / success driven culture.
The selected candidate will begin employment as soon as possible / available.
Email cover letter, references, and resume the evidences success in the industry.
Send Information to: Andy Benson, Tennis Director, email@example.com .