CORA Services is a non-profit agency whose mission is to assist youth, children, and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. CORA provides this assistance throughout the greater Philadelphia area. CORA is currently seeking School Counselors to work in non-public schools throughout the city of Philadelphia.Reasons to work for CORA as a School Counselor:School Counselor Salary: $45,000 ( Salary increases based on additional credentials and experience) Sign on Bonus-$1,000 ($500 after hire, and $500 after 4 months of service) School Counselor Benefits:
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
Working as a School Counselor
with CORA, you will:
School Counselor Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Provide guidance and counseling services, the latter including individual, family and group, to the Act 89 client population.
- Provide consultative services to clients, CORA and school staff.
- Adhere to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
- Attend all professional meetings as required.
- Participate in all interdisciplinary team functions.
- Attend training sessions specifically focused on counseling services and implementation.
- Seek out and provide in-house consultation with other professionals as needed.
- Complete report writing relative to counseling services provided to the children on their caseload.
Please note: All new hires are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 prior to starting work with CORA Services.
- Master's Degree in School Counseling
- PA Certification in School Counseling
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.