If you are a Senior Research Associate with relevant experience, please read on!
We are an early stage biotech start-up focused on leveraging the senses of taste and smell. Due to recent growth, we are currently looking for a few Research Associates to join our team and help drive innovation!
Research Associate level will be based on experience and education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, establishing, and applying a high throughput workflow for functional screens
- Performing regular screening tasks following experimental protocol with minimal supervision
What You Need for this Position
- BS or MS in Biology, Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, or any related discipline
- Experience with cell-culture techniques
- Experience with plate readers and microplate-based assays using luminescence or fluorescence
- Familiarity in bioinformatics analysis, Python coding, and statistical analysis
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($70k-$90k DOE)
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible workspace
- Free lunch, snacks, and coffee
- Free parking
So, if you are a Research Associate with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA9-1666010 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alyssa Arnold - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.