Looking for a Research Associate with cell-based assay experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Richmond, CA, we are a biotech startup working to advance regenerative medicine and make available safe and on-demand organs, engineered tissues, and cell & gene therapies. We are looking for a Research Associate with cell-based assay experience to join our growing team!Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Adaptable/Flexible Schedule!
- B.S./M.S. in biology, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience with mammalian cell culture (e.g. cell lines, primary cells, transformed cells)
- Experience performing cell-based assays (viability assays, metabolic assays, fluorescence staining, RT-PCR/qPCR, etc.) working in a BSL2 environment under GXP conditions and analysis of collected data
- Experience performing the full cycle of cell culture, expansion, preservation, thawing, and functional analysis of mammalian cells
Preferred Experience And Skills
- Knowledgeable in stem cell and immune cell culture and maintenance
- 2+ years experience in planning basic experiments and performing primary analysis of data to enable interpretation of experiments
- Buffer preparation and storage
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.