Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
- Oversee Executive Leader on-boarding and document completion in accordance with company policy
- Oversee administrative processing and timely filing of all company immigration cases
- Conduct quarterly reporting on all business activity as related to OFCCP and Affirmative Action Reporting
- Liaise between new employees and vendors to ensure all pre-employment testing is completed
- Coordinate relocation tracking with incoming new hires and US Payroll Department
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on all team metrics and new employee on-boarding audits
- Work closely with Sr. Recruiters and Human Resources Admin team to ensure smooth transition into the company for all new hires
- Oversee process improvements to move our team toward World Class onboarding
- Provide information to recruiters, candidates and vendors by answering questions and requests.
- Backup the other Recruiting Support Specialists as needed
- Other projects as necessary
- Lead team, schedule, and train employees
- Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations
- Ensure coverage and performance
- Foster morale and teamwork
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- 2 years of hands on experience as a Human Resources administrative professional
- At least one year of previous leadership experience
- Ability perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Knowledge with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5;00 p.m., with additional hours as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancatser PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays