Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food, you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT team, you will work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment
Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for a Scientific Report Specialist to join our Report Specialist team located in Columbia, Missouri. The Report Specialist position is an entry-level professional position responsible for the assembly of simple to moderately complex technical information from various sources into comprehensible technical documents. Report Specialists work closely with Operations to ensure all technical documents meet industry and regulatory standards. Duties include:
- Assembles a variety of technical reports and documents.
- Edits and formats client-specific and generic technical documents and templates.
Provides assistance on more complex reports, as needed.
- Reviews technical documents for completeness, formatting, and compliance with corporate reporting standards.
Creates, edits, and imports spreadsheets into technical documents.
- Creates spreadsheets for data management use.
- Creates and formats (including bookmarks and links) advanced Adobe PDF documents.
Scans and verifies study-specific raw data and other related documentation.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience writing technical reports.
- Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency at learning new software programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such English, Technical Writing or scientific degree with demonstrated technical writing skills, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.