Auditions will require 2 songs. The first song will be 85RPM and you must be off the saddle the whole time. The second song is of your choice. We want to see your rhythm on the bike and to show us your AMAZING, ENERGETIC personality.
CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
Equal parts educator, DJ, drill sergeant, motivator and friend; our CycleStar Instructors help our rides improve our riders improve performance, reach goals and change lives- one ride at a time. They bring incomparable energy, training, enthusiasm and charisma to each and every ride. Responsibilities:
- Create playlists following our 12 song sequence to perform in your scheduled classes
- Must follow our best practices as outlined in the CycleStar Training Manual
- Promote your classes on social media at least 3 times per week
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to each class and stay until all studios have left the community room area
- Make sure all new riders are introduced to the bike and are correctly adjusted on their bike
- Take at least 2 classes a month at your studio with other CycleStars
- Check in on the Facebook CycleStar fourm weekly to review new video content
- Must have passion for health, wellness and fitness
- Must be able to pass audition and CycleBar bootcamp in order to teach at CycleBar
- Must be friendly, outgoing and personable
- Must have strong communication skills