We're looking for an exceptional Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Pelham, NY from January 3rd through June 24th. This role is 35 hours per week on-site working with grades 7 and 8. The caseload is 15-20.
Job Requirements for Special Education Teacher
* Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
* 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
* Valid Special Education Teacher license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
* State School Services Credential where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Special Education Teacher position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
* Customized Compensation Packages
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K match
* Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
* PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
* Professional Development Day allotment
* Employee Assistance Program
* Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If youre a Special Education Teacher and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we cant wait to meet you! Honestly, we cant!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind