Our mission is to provide compassionate consulting services to local, state, federal and industry clients, active in disaster response, recovery, and preparedness. We will be on time, on target, and on budget with the services aligned to the evolving threats and hazards facing our nation.
Mission of Role/Position Summary
Be part of a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful allies for our clients. This position will support emergency management response project(s) for clients as needed. The Emergency Management Project Manager will provide project management oversight, planning, strategy, and execution. This position will play a critical role maintaining currency of and compliance with applicable state and federal policies and procedures relating to Emergency Response.
* Job Title: Emergency Management Project Manager
* Full Time: Full-Time
* Temporary: Temporary
* Hourly or Salary Compensation: 38.00-45.00/hour (overtime potential)
* Benefits: No Benefits
Location: Denver/Colorado Springs, CO
Position Responsibilities/Role Competencies:
* Demonstrate knowledgeable understanding of project management principals.
* Responsible for planning, coordination and monitoring of site operations and logistics.
* Provide logistics input and solutions for Incident Response Planning.
* Responsible for inventory, resupply and transportation coordination tracking.
* Communicate with key Emergency Operations staff on status or potential concerns as soon as they become known.
* Work effectively under pressure and communicate effectively with multiple business partners.
* Ability to manage multiple small and large projects simultaneously.
* Manage and report progress, success, and issues to leadership.
* Drives up-to-date project work efforts to ensure adherence to project scope, schedule, and budget when applicable.
* Ability to prioritize, analyze, and communicate appropriately and proactively with leadership, partners, and clients.
* Demonstrate in depth knowledge of emergency management practices and policies.
* Lead and oversee logistics for special events as requested.
Essential Skills, Education, and Experience:
* PMP Required.
* 3+ years of experience developing, implementing and evaluating projects and strategic planning.
* 2+ years in emergency management preferred.
* Computer Savvy with Microsoft office proficiency.
* Strong track record of working independently, with multiple partners and meeting tight deadlines.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
* Must be willing to travel as needed.
* This position will be on-site supporting clients.
* Ability to be mobile at the client site.
* Work for long periods of time at a computer.
* Company does not provide computer or electronic equipment of any kind. Must have access to reliable laptop and cell phone that can be used for work purposes.
* ACDC requires all employees who are client-facing, public-facing, and/or travel regularly for company business to wear a face mask while working and be willing to comply with the Federal mandates regarding vaccinations against COVID-19 upon accepting a position.
AC Disaster Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity national origin, disability or veteran status.
We use E-Verify for all candidates who are offered and accept a position with us. Please visit this link to the E-Verify Website [ to understand your rights in this process.