Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a position that allows a balance between your work and life, and a team that fully supports your growth, we would love to talk to you. EXPERT PROVIDED CURRICULUM:
When you join our team, you'll gain access to our expertly written Balanced Learning Curriculum. You will never be asked to spend your valuable personal time writing and preparing curriculum.
We are constantly growing; our focus is on increasing our teacher's skills and promoting from within. To date, 9 teachers have been promoted from inside our classrooms onto our leadership teams.
YOU ARE ESSENTIAL:
Every teacher in our school is essential to our work. Our teachers are an investment, never a cost. We are committed to investing in you.
You don't have to take our word for it.
See what one preschool teacher, Ms. Murphy has to say about working here- www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoqwPh4hX4c Who You Are
You are eager to learn and be the best teacher you can be while contributing to the premium experience of our students and parents. You enjoy partnering with parents to create the best developmental experience possible. If we are speaking directly to you, keep reading. As a part of an active team, you prioritize open communication. You're willing to help and open to asking for help. You enjoy engaging with your co-workers and being an active part of the fun and celebrations throughout the school. What Your Experience Looks like as a Primrose Faculty Member
· Dedicated Faculty Development Coordinator to help you develop your skills and thrive in your role· Carefully paired co-teacher who complements your teaching style· Assigned Faculty Support Teacher who covers your break and planning time daily· Dedicated Behavior Specialist to support your work with your students· Fully stocked classroom, all materials provided by the school· Set roster of children for entirety of the school year Our Unique Benefits
For a confidential interview or career guidance session, please respond via this site or email our Principal, Kate Latham, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation increases with experience, education, and achievements
- All classroom supplies provided by the company, including teacher snacks
- 401k Plan with employer matching that allows the possibility of saving over $2 million for retirement*
- Positive and supportive culture and environment
- Large leadership team devoted to supporting your work every day
- Advancement opportunities as we build more schools
- Immediate entry into proprietary Primrose Academy Credentialing (PAC) Program where you'll build your skill as a professional - you are not a babysitter at Primrose.
- Access to online early childhood education college classes at no cost to you through our unique partnership with EEC.
* 401k Plan - results will vary and will depend on market returns, length of time invested, frequency and amounts of investment and other factors. Please consult a financial advisor for advice on participation in a 401k or any other investment vehicle.
Primrose School of Burlington/Woburn are equal opportunity employers. All are welcomed and celebrated here.