Job DescriptionWe are looking for a strong TODDLER TEACHER to join our team!
- Develop your Career - Whether you were born to teach or are just starting out, the professional experience you gain at our Primrose school will transform you by equipping you with training and skills.
- Teach our Industry Leading Approach - All Primrose educators use our Balanced Learning® approach - an exclusive, research-informed method that gives you all the tools you need, so you can make the most of every moment in the classroom. It's why teaching at a Primrose school is unlike teaching anywhere else.
- Join a Supportive School Community - We know that being a teacher isn't easy, but at Primrose Schools, you'll form deep relationships with your team and enjoy a supportive community of school leaders and educators who are as invested in the children - and your future - as you are.
Welcome to Primrose School of Estero! We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® approach to teaching and learning. Our team is full of dynamic early childhood educators who are passionate about shaping the minds of the young children in our care. We look forward to hearing from you!BENEFITS:
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance after one year of employment
- Child Care discount
- Professional Development
- Continued opportunity for growth within
- Beautiful State-of-the-Art Facility
- Fun team building events
WHY CHOOSE THE PRIMROSE SCHOOL OF ESTERO?
- Maintain Primrose ratios (lower than state ratios!) throughout the day
- Implement the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming
- Engage with students on a personal level to create a fun learning experience
- Maintain an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence
- Adhere to the Primrose School of Estero's requirements by maintaining a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Communicate on a professional level with co-workers and families/parents
- Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of the assigned group of children
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Estero and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Assess each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis
- Provide verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior
- Accept responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas, and playgrounds
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school functions
- Maintain overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Estero Employee Handbook
- Assist in other capacities that the Leadership Team determines is necessary
- You will always be supported and never out of ratio. We are here to help you!
- We know times are uncertain, but we can offer you a stable, friendly, and happy work environment.
- Let us do the shopping! We provide classroom supplies and resources needed to execute your daily activities.
- You qualify for medical benefits after one year of employment.
- We have a great relationship with state licensing and strive to always doing the right thing.
- We keep our school immaculate and continue to invest in its upkeep.
- Our on-site owner is actively involved at the school every day and knows every parent, child & teacher by name.
- Our Director believes in our program and philosophy. Our Leadership Team members are some of the most positive and capable leaders you'll work with!
- Background screening required.
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in a large center environment
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices and activities
- Energetic, child-friendly personality
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly organized, professional, and punctual
- Must be available to work any 8 hours between 7 am to 6 pm (school hours)
- MUST be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
The Primrose School in Estero is committed to providing care for our community during these uncertain times. We have remained open during the entirety of the pandemic all while continuing employment with our entire team. Below are some precautions we take on a daily basis:
- Halo Disinfection System used regularly (effective at addressing COVID-19, Hand, Foot & Mouth, and MORE!)
- In-classroom sanitation process
- Faculty must wear a mask throughout the day
- Temperature screenings and wellness checks conducted on every child & faculty member
- Social distancing guidelines in place
· Fun, supportive, positive, peer-mentoring program· Teamwork with no drama... we help each other succeed!· The school Leadership Team is always available · We are constantly evolving and love to collaborate· We provide opportunities for ongoing training so teachers can reach their full potential· Children come first! Check out our Facebook page to see for yourself!School website: