User Research Scheduling Coordinator Bellevue, WA & Redmond, WAFull TimeJob Description
Come join our team of dedicated professionals whose mission it is to bring the voice of users to our clients product teams. Our goal is to unlock the power of user feedback in order to create products that delight customers. As part of our team, you'll be involved in shaping some very cool products by helping connect our product teams with the people who use them.
The coordinator contacts potential participants via phone or email, screens them based on defined criteria, and schedules them for a study if they meet the pre-defined profile. They will also be responsible for responding to pre-study participant questions, and pre-study follow-up to encourage attendance and minimize no shows. The scheduling coordinator is the main face to external customers.Primary responsibility:
- Confidently demonstrates the ability to implement study session design, as provided by a User Research Specialist or User Research Associate, to ensure optimal quality and efficiency of data collection throughout qualitative and quantitative research activity supported.
- Confidently demonstrates expertise of Research Operations tools and processes required to conduct designated research activity.
- Responsible for responding to pre-study participant questions, and pre-study follow-up to encourage attendance and minimize no shows.
- Supports User Researcher Specialists, User Research Associates, or other Research Operations team members with administrative responsibilities related to research activity, as directed by the Lead User Research Coordinator.
- Contributes to non-testing research activity tasks, such as, but not limited to:
o Miscellaneous research projects
o Miscellaneous business operations projects
o Data coding
o Gratuity fulfillment
o Confidentiality documentation processing
o Lab and facilities maintenance
o Tools and tech development testing
- General knowledge of, and working experience with, human observational research, experimental design, and questionnaire research.
- Resilient personality; Must look for opportunities to adjust through applied feedback, must be able to shift focuses quickly.
- Must possess outstanding customer service, excellent communication skills including phone, email and electronic media communication.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. This person will be working in a true team environment. Experience working consistently in collaboration with others is ideal.
- A BA/BS in Psychology (cognitive, experimental, or social), HCI/HFE, Business, or experience in Human Factors, User Research or project management is preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of popular computer and video games and game culture are required.
- Must be a 'gamer'--likes to play games either on the PC and/or current gaming consoles (Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 - 5, Switch).
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Able to handle ambiguity and can effectively cope with change.