Order Type : Temporary
We are looking for a Director of Biostatistics in San Diego, CA. This is a REMOTE position for a 2 year temporary contract with potential to convert to a full time employee offering $150-200/hr dependent on experience.
- Performs sample size and power calculations.
- Develops Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and creates table, listing, and figure shells.
- Performs statistical analysis as defined in the SAPs.
- Codes complex statistical analyses using good coding practices.
- Applies sound statistical methods to various study designs.
- Interprets results and writes sections of documents; presents results.
- Provides statistical analyses for decision making, regulatory submissions and interactions with regulatory agencies.
- Collaborates effectively with clinical investigators on multiple ongoing projects.
- Keeps up to date with Medical/Clinical literature as it as applicable to projects.
- Develops and assists in maintenance of department tools, templates, guidelines, SOPs, and systems.
- Provides statistical input into other disciplines' activities and participates in interdepartmental processes.
- PhD in (bio) statistics required. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 7 years' progressively responsible experience in clinical research with a focus on biostatistics. Desirable experience includes prior role as a statistician on clinical trials and/or clinical research projects that have delivered the agreed-upon end products on time. Pharmaceutical industry experience desired.
- Knowledge and understanding of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistics software (e.g., R, S-Plus, PASS) is a plus.
Ability to code complex statistical analyses; familiar with good coding practices.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pay Rate : 0.00