Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, Inc. is the largest potable water testing laboratory in the US, with over 100,000 combined square feet of laboratory space and nearly 200 qualified staff at our California and Indiana facilities. We also maintain service centers in Washington, Arizona, and Colorado. We serve more than 500 clients across the United States and in more than 100 foreign countries and are certified to perform Safe Drinking Water Act compliance analysis across the country. Job Description
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an Associate Scientist located in South Bend, IN. This will be a full time position, scheduled for 40 hours per week. Additional hours may occasionally be needed, depending on sample receipts and work load, including evening or weekend work. You will be required to pass a drug screen. Summary
: Responsible for routine analytical procedures in our laboratory. Duties include:
• Routine sample preparation and analyses of water samples by various written EPA and Standard Methods procedures.
• Adherence to QA and QC protocols.
• Data entry and written documentation.
• Adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Preparation of reagents and standards.
• Other general laboratory related duties as assigned.
Role is 1st shift- Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
May include flexible shifts and/or weekend duties. Candidates must be willingto work overtime as needed. Qualifications Basic Minimum Qualifications:
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum BA or BS degree in chemistry or other related natural science field.
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship.
Additional Information Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
- One to two years of laboratory experience, preferred.
- Prior experience with wet chemistry analyses is a plus
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work standing for most of the day
- Good dexterity and tactile skills
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Environment Testing America, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com/env
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.