Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Our Northeast Environmental business is growing! Because of this increase in workload, we have several entry-level Environmental Engineer, Environmental Scientist and Geologist
opportunities available throughout the region. We are flexible on office location based in one of our Northeast regional offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to begin to develop your professional skills by learning from the senior-level staff within our Waste Management and Contamination Assessment & Remediation service lines. Responsibilities could include:
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Field work could include: sampling of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil gas & indoor air, aquifer testing, closure of underground storage tanks, oversight of remedial actions, and oversight of geophysical testing
- Office work could include: compilation, review & interpretation of sampling data, preparation of sections of reports & proposal, subcontractor coordination, summarizing data in tables and figures, etc.
If you are passionate about pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology/Hydrogeology or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in contaminated site assessment and remediation projects
- Ability to travel and perform field work
- Experience with modeling and statistical software a plus
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER is also a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.