Biologist (3-5 years) Location:
San Diego, CA Start date:
- Conduct experiments to identify and validate drug targets.
- Support assay design, optimization, validation, and data analyses.
- Design and execute molecular and cell biology experiments.
- Troubleshoot and analyze complex data in support of drug discovery projects.
- Presentation of results and conclusions both orally and written.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- The applicant will organize and conduct in vivo experiments.
- The applicant should be experienced in handling rodents (bleeding techniques, various dosing routes). Surgical experience is not necessary, but desirable.
- The applicant should also be proficient with basic laboratory techniques and familiar with ELISAs.
- The applicant must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.