Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist to join our Operations Team in South Boston, VA. Your Role:
As an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the EHS Manager to champion, design, develop, and implement safety improvement projects to reduce risk. The EH&S Specialist will maintain updated OSHA and EPA required written programs and develop/conduct training as necessary under the direction of the EHS Manager as well as maintaining and expanding a solid foundation of Environmental Health and Safety excellence.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in creating a safety-minded culture by providing training, data analysis, and oversight
- Conduct routine facility inspections
- Perform root cause analysis of environmental and safety incidents
- Help with engineering design reviews and contractor pre-job plans
Ultimately, you will assist in developing and deploying policies, procedures, programs to support best-practices and identify best-practices with the Reynolds's system to help the Environmental Health and Safety Manager guide the employees. You will also relentlessly pursue safety excellence. You will love it here if…
We need you to have:
- You are committed to operational excellence and to keeping others safe in the workplace
- You are not only a team-player but you bring the team together
- You are highly analytic and enjoy a challenge
- You pay great attention to details and are well organized
Icing on the cake:
- BA/BS degree in Environmental, Health, Safety or a related field
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- 1-3 Years of Environmental, Health and Safety experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Environmental Health and Safety certifications such as ASP, CSP, OHST, CHMM, REM
- Master's degree in a related field
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn! Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available