20n Bio is a VC-backed start-up dedicated to developing next generation mRNA therapeutics. We seek a highly motivated and energetic associate scientist with a strong scientific background and extensive hands-on experience in cell & molecular biology to join our R&D team. The position offers an exciting opportunity to not only engage in the discovery and molecular engineering of biotherapeutics but also develop new processes and technologies for therapeutic discovery.Responsibilities
- Perform molecular biology experiments (PCR, cloning, sequencing, plasmid preparation, protein expression, assay development).
- Maintain cell culture and cell lines.
- Manage equipment, supplies, and reagents
- Support general R&D efforts
- Perform other assigned duties related to scientific and laboratory maintenance.
- MS or BS in biology, biochemistry, genetics or in a related field with at least two years of experience in laboratory research.
- Knowledge and understanding of cell and molecular biology is desired.
- Experience in molecular biology and protein expression is preferred.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture is preferred.
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, and other MS Office applications.
20n Bio offer a strong compensation package that includes competitive salary, generous stock options, and a comprehensive package of health benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance. Flexible time off, paid parental leave, company sponsored learning and development opportunities.