Our client is a pre-IPO company with a recent $180+ million funding round focused on developing oncology therapeutics using a new treatment modality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Drive preclinical oncology programs forward.
- Develop and execute strategy for target validation, cell activity screening, demonstration of in vitro and in vivo proof of concept, and identification of pharmacodynamic and patient selection biomarkers.
- Participate in evaluation and selection of new targets.
- Manage CROs for some molecular biology needs and for in vivo studies.
- Build and maintain a motivated team of scientists and research associates.
Qualified candidates will have:
- PhD degree in Cell or Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or related discipline and 10+ years of post-degree experience, with 3+ years of people management experience. Ideally, you have demonstrated success in leading multiple oncology drug development programs from inception through IND.
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leadership role in bringing a new and potentially transformational drug modality to patients in need. Contact email@example.com
for more information.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.