QC Microbiology Analyst III
Location : Woodcliff Lake NJ US 07677
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20311-AB1
Compensation : 62000.00 - 76000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Biology, Microbiology or related science.
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Control Microbiology Analyst III to support clinical and commercial production and conduct environmental monitoring activities.
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments including non-viable particulate monitoring, active and passive viable air monitoring, personnel monitoring, and surface sampling.
- Conducting and writing up investigations pertaining to environmental monitoring and testing.
- Equipment monitoring to ensure proper working conditions and maintenance and calibration.
- Coordinate data for batch release.
- Participate in project and client meetings.
- Author and revise environmental monitoring procedures, SOPs, work instructions, forms, and protocols.
- Review of investigations and documentation of non-confirming events and environmental excursions.
- Maintain inspection-ready state using compliance requirement expertise.
- Serve as subject matter expert during audits/inspections
- Develop and train junior QC Microbiology Analysts.
Required Qualifications :
- BA/BS in a science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience with environmental monitoring in controlled environments in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Computer / software proficiency with Microsoft Office and MODA/LIMS.
- Familiarity with ISO and EU standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Written and oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Technical training ability.
- Detail-oriented, analytical with strong problem-solving, project management, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com