Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products. On this team, you will perform a critical role in the team as a highly independent scientist with a strong background in bioanalytical science.Job Title: Microbiology TechnicianLocation: Plymouth MN 55442Duration: 12+ Months ContractDescription
- Support the Microbiology Laboratory: Equipment preparation and sterilization/depyrogenation.
- Preparation of media, general laboratory cleaning, preparation of specialty test samples, ordering of supplies.
- Perform test procedures such as Bioburden estimation (on devices, components, and solutions), endotoxin testing (devices, components and solutions); perform general gram staining and preparation of samples for ID testing.
- Perform validation of product test procedures; Perform environmental monitoring (certification testing of clean rooms including particulate counts, air velocity, pressure differential, microbial count, air filter leak test)
- Documentation of laboratory procedures (accurate record keeping of lab procedures and their results and archiving of lab records.
- Ability to retrieve work instructions from documentation system; modification of controlled documentation via the change order process; troubleshooting/brainstorm microbiological test procedures and cleanroom environmental disruptions.
- Support all divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, and other regulatory requirements
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 612-246-3934 Ext: 7176
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212