Ground floor opportunity to join an emerging company with comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure capabilities. A group of exceptional companies has been bound together to evolve into a single innovative environmental engineering and consultant firm to deepen client relationships with informed, efficient and sustainable solutions for clients across the US. Together, the power of extended reach for our clients projects and the ability to tap into our wealth of technical and client environment knowledge enables us to consistently deliver value-added services that exceed our clients expectations. Be a part of and help shape the evolution of our company and contribute to healthy communities, and making a lasting, positive impact on society.
NECS is a national environmental engineering group comprised of the following firms: Duffield Associates (DE, MD, PA, NJ), GeoInsight (CT, RI, MA, NH), HSW Consulting (FL, NY), and Hull & Associates (OH, PA), Alden Research Lab (MA, CO, OR, WA)
Currently we are seeking an early career to mid-level Hydrogeologist for our Toledo, Ohio
office. You will have the opportunity to use your skills and passion to contribute to a dynamic range of projects. With ample opportunities for career advancement and our great benefits, we are sure to give you a challenging yet satisfying job experience!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and potentially create Health and Safety Plans for job sites and be responsible for personal and team safety in the field
- Communicate and engage with team members and clients as required to ensure project metrics and timelines are met
- Perform computations, process data and perform documentation using computer software or other established methods
- Assist in preparing technical reports to document project findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Assist in preparing geologic and hydrogeologic cross-sections and maps, and other illustrations for data interpretation and presentation
- Collect and interpret data through research, file reviews, field observations and measurements, field testing and other methods
- Perform field work including borehole logging, soil sampling, ground water sampling, vapor sampling, observation of well installation, geophysical testing, monitoring well sampling, aquifer testing, and pilot testing.
- Work independently in the field in an effective and efficient manner
- Typically holds a bachelors degree in Geology from an accredited institution.
- Generally, 3+ years of relevant experience. Advanced degree or cooperative education may count toward experience.
- Working toward Professional Registration, if applicable.
- Proven ability to accomplish goals and complete tasks as assigned correctly and on time
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and make informed decisions
- Learn/execute necessary technical skills required by job
- Communicate effectively and proactively with management, peers, and clients
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or permanent resident
- Combination of office and outdoor work environment. When in outdoor environment, employee is subject to significant walking distances in uneven terrain, dirt, varying temperatures, weather conditions, wildlife and noise.
Hull is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment.