Associate Scientist/Scientist - Cell Biology
Looking to hone your Cell Biology skills? One of San Diego's leading biotech companies is looking for a competent, reliable Technical Scientist to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you've already laid in your industry experience and refine your cell biology and oncology research skills. Don't miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.What You Will Do
Who You Are
- Develop, optimize, and execute various in vitro assays
- Support all cell culture related activities as needed.
- Provide input into in vitro assay development strategies and troubleshooting.
Why Work Here
- B.S. with 10+ years, or M.S. with 8+ years, of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth experience with designing and executing in vitro cell-based or biochemical assays to evaluate the functional properties (efficacy, mechanism of action) of lead product candidates.
- Experience with cell-based, biochemical, and cytotoxicity assays
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you'd like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Biotech industry!
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership - join their team and you'll get a little chunk of the business!
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!